Sunday, August 10, 2008

intro

Yeah ok, after numerous tries I've decided to just stick with this layout. At least for now.

Anyhoo.

I've taken up blogging say...once before. Ended up getting spam and odd friend requests which I didn't care for. Plus, I have always - and I do still, think that friends should not read eachothers blogs. Simply because it makes socializing less interesting. But the thing is, growing older often also includes seeing your friends a lot less than you'd wish for. To hell with Sex and the City friendships, I've never seen them in real life. There's this, and there's the fact that the everchanging Internet doesn't have any forums that apply to me at the moment. All forums and profiles that I've put years into, have come to an end. I've lost interest. Maybe blogging will be my new way of "foruming" like I used to. Yeah, I'll only be talking to myself, but then again, I'll will also hopefully avoid obnoxious kids. Kids of all ages.

So, I've come to the conclusion of trying out a blog. This will be my personal forum, diary of some kind, or just a place to post whatever I feel like. A place immune to the evergrowing pandemic of the Internet. My own city without green.