Friday, February 10, 2012

nevermore

He said things like "I can swear to you with all my worth and more that i would never ever hurt you again. I'm thinking about you every day and second. You will see a big difference in me and see how good i am now. I love you with all my heart and i always have. I'm sorry that i hurt you so bad but i wanna make you happy again and in love."...

ffffound
...and "You were the best thing to ever happen to me and i miss you everyday still. If there was anyway to get you back i would do it you know."...and "I know i've hurt you so badly hun but i think we are ment to be together."...and "I've never stopped loving you hunni and i never will.".

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'